Sunday, August 5, 2012

Time for a new blog! I will be documenting my adventures in retro-technology, hardware and RF  "hacking," and other interesting stuff.

Most of my tinkering falls under the Ham Radio category, but what doesn't will end up here.

I promise to keep all of my exciting Ham Radio stuff on the other blog, unless I feel the subject matter is appropriate. Call signs and other hamfoolery shall be redacted. Those who know, will know where to look. Hacker-types get pretty stressed out by using real names, etc., so anonymising myself here is the price of association. ;)

I am a participant with dc213.org , attended my first DEFCON ,(#20) I should have done this years ago.

I'm also a minor, minor, VERY minor contributor to Null Space Labs . I hope to  ramp up my contribution in the future. Please watch this space, and on the little bird @dynotronix.


No comments:

Post a Comment